- We schedule appointments via telephone, email and our online booking service. We suggest allowing for several weeks to get an appointment. Don’t see a time available that fits… give us a call!
- We will hold a requested appointment time for 24 hours without a confirmation. However, if we do not hear back confirming you do indeed want that date, time, and location, the appointment will be given away if some one calls and asks for that day and time.
- All appointments require that a location be specified at the time of the appointment to allow us to schedule travel time between appointments.
- All payments are due at the time of the shoot. We currently accept Cash or Check, and Credit Cards. Orders for additional images will not be processed until payment has been received.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for all returned checks.
At Capture A Moment Photography, we strive to capture you in the most flattering light and in a way that makes us all happy. While we are more then willing to do a small amount of editing to help correct blaring issues that can’t be helped such as acne or a scratch (because that ALWAYS happens before a shoot), we are unable to offer further creative photoshopping within our session fee (beyond what we’ve already done prior to delivery). If you have images that you would like to have photoshopped in a more creative manner or more extensive editing required (if it is possible) to improve your appearance or add a more artistic look, there will be a per image fee to be paid prior to the edits being completed. We send invoices/quotes for these charges and they are payable via Credit Card, Check or Cash. We believe that the best images are those captured naturally and our fees do not include the time it takes to go beyond a minimal amount of necessary editing.
- George George Park, Clinton Township
- Metro Beach, Harrison Township (Park entrance fee may apply)
- Van Hoosen Farms, Rochester Hills (Permit fee applies)
- Yates Cider Mill, Rochester (No weekend sessions in October please)
- Belle Isle, Detroit (Permit fee required for Conservatory use)
- Heritage Gardens/Mae Stecker, Shelby Township
- Waldenburg Park, Macomb Township
- Downtown, Mt. Clemens
- Rochester Municipal Park, Rochester
- Bloomer Park, Rochester (Park entrance fee may apply)
What if my session is scheduled outside and its raining?
How long does it take before I can see my photos?
Can I request a re-shoot?
If there is some technical failure that would require a re-shoot, be assured that we’d be the first ones to offer that option when we deliver your gallery. Should you not “like” your images due to no technical fault on our behalf, you may request a re-shoot. Re-shoots requested by the client are will be offered at a 25% discount off the regular session fee, and all original images from the prior session will be forfeited. Said re-shoots will require pre-payment. Re-shoots for anything other than technical failure will not take place outside of our 25 mile regular service area.